English   فارسی

Students Graduate Visas

Many international students would like to stay in Australia after graduation. There are a number of visa options available to them:

Graduate Temporary Subclass 485

This visa is work visa for international students who have completed 2 years of study in Australia. It can last from between 18 months and 4 years depending on your situation. It is a good way to extend your stay in Australia to improve your chances of becoming eligible for a permanent or provisional skilled visa.

Apart from the Graduate Temporary subclass 485, international students have the following visa options available to them:

General Skilled Migration

International students have a number of advantages in applying for skilled migration. There are some additional points available for studies in Australia, particularly where completing higher qualifications or studying in a regional area.

Employer Sponsored Visas

If you have a job offer with an Australian company, it may be possible for them to sponsor you for either temporary or permanent residence.

Partner Migration

If you have an Australian spouse, partner or fiance, it is possible for them to sponsor you for permanent residence. Your partner would need to be an Australian permanent resident, citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen.